Monday, February 28, 2011

Reading List

Here is a list of books which I have read recently. I don't want to do individual posts about books I have read in the past I would rather focus on future books. If its highlighted in pink I LOVED IT any other color has no significance I just felt like using that color (and this is my blog so I get to do what I want so ha!). If you would like to know my opinion about these books drop me a comment and I will gladly give you my extremely important thoughts.


Books are in no particular order.



Island Beneath The Sea - Isabel Allende
What The Night Knows - Dean Koontz

The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

Come Closer - Sara Gran

Edge - Jeffrey Deaver

Garden Spells - Sarah Addison Allen

The Girl Who Chased The Moon - Sara Addison Allen

The Sugar Queen (I just finished this book I will post my thoughts soon) - Sarah Addison Allen

Already Dead - Charles Huston

The Passage - Justin Cronin

The Life of Saint Theresa of Avila by herself

Ghosts of The McBride House

The Thirteenth Tale - Diane Setterfield

Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger

Under The Dome - Stephen King ( I am a huge King fan and have read every one of his books )

Barefoot - Elin Hilderbrand

Those Who Save Us - Jenna Blum



Books I have read aloud to my son (he will be 9 in April)

Harry Potter Series (7 total)

The Lightning Thief Series (5 total)

Redwall

Maximum Ride

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Alice's Room and Wonderland backgrounds kits by Irene Alexeeva