Monday, February 28, 2011

10 Things About Me

  1. I've been called weird so many times that I am starting to believe it is true
  2. I hate my job
  3. I have an extreme clown phobia
  4. Everyone called me Jenny when I was young and I hated it but now I wish people would call me Jenny.
  5. I am overly confident in how great my children think I am
  6. I have been writing since I was very young but I have never finished a story completely
  7. I LOVE Hot Tamales Candy
  8. I have Panic Disorder
  9. My Dad told me I could be anything I want to be.....but I didn't listen.....I wish I did
  10. My children are my motivation, my inspiration, my love, my reason for living and my headache...what? they aren't perfect but who is?

1 comment:

mommykm4 said...

Jenny, your dad IS right. You still have lots of life to live and should do what you want. I'm catching up on all of your blogs and keep getting reminded of my mom. You two had so much in common, your love of reading, writing, collecting. I miss her so much but now realize why we were such good childhood friends.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Alice's Room and Wonderland backgrounds kits by Irene Alexeeva