Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Warning this post is disturbing!

As you all know my daughter Amber is a sophomore at Penn State University.
Like any parent I am concerned about her safety.
But my biggest concern is that she would go down a path that would be bad for her health.
You know what I am talking about people.

Please watch the below video but be warned it is very disturbing!

I am sharing this with you so that you can be better prepared for when your own children go off to college.










Thats right folks Lunchables!

Processed high sodium products with absolutely no nutritional value whatsoever!

Don't let your college age children fall pray to the lore of these products once they are out of your ever watching, nagging eye.

4 comments:

A Beer for the Shower said...

Well, it's better than her doing meth, but it can't be doing her brain any good when she uses the term 'since I was a little children.'

Horrifying.

Andrew Leon said...

Did you see the thing about the English high school student who collapsed from eating (virtually) only chicken nuggets for 15 years?

Unknown said...

Oh, goodness.. thanks for the heads up! I remember eating my fair share of Ramen (yuck!) not really because I liked it, but it was cheap. :)

Muriel said...

You are ahead of me...I used to live on pot noodles. Not a nice memory !

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Alice's Room and Wonderland backgrounds kits by Irene Alexeeva