I took a little impromptu hiatus as I was invited by my lovely sister Judith to spend a long weekend
at the Jersey Shore....Wildwood New Jersey to be exact.
It was lovely and much needed and I will share more with you tomorrow.
Right now I would like to announce that I have received a blog award!
It is called the Liebster Blog Award given to me by the always hilarious and lovely
I love Jenny's blog for its amazing humor and her incredible creativity
Plus she calls her self Jenny and you all know I secretly wish people still called me Jenny as they did when I was a kid.
So the rules of the award are as follows:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
- And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
My top five picks for blogs with less then 200 followers.....
1.Stacey my best blog friend. You all know why I love her....I have told you all a million times.
In case you don't know her blog is Nail Polish.
2. Andrew over at Strange Pegs. I have been following Andrew's blog for awhile now and he has written some of the most well written posts I have read. I know he wishes he was my blog best friend.....but Stacey can not be replaced. Go over and check him out.
3. Muriel has an awesome blog called 40blogSpot. Muriel is a lovely French woman living in London with her family. Her posts are sometimes funny. Sometimes interesting. Sometimes informative. But always well written. Plus she is very sweet and we could all use a little sweet in our lives.
4. MarieHarmony has a blog called To Make a Rhyme. Here she shares her poetry and photography with us. Both are beautiful. I believe she has several blogs but this one is my favorite.
5. Last but not least....my latest find and latest addiction Habitual Hobbit. This mysterious blogger named ib has a very interesting perspective. His blog is irreverent and funny. He leaves the best comments! Although I actually don't think he follows me....so maybe he doesn't deserve this award? What the hell I will give it to him anyway. For the karma.
So there are my choices.
Thanks again to Jenny
I will be back tomorrow with my adventures at the Jersey Shore.