Monday, August 29, 2011

Errol where the hell is my Pottermore letter?


Like a lot of people who gained early entrance into Pottermore 
I am wondering if maybe Errol was the one assigned to deliver my letter
You see I was promised from the first email I received that I was one of the million who 
won entrance into Pottermore before the mass opening in October
I then received my second email
again congratulating me on being awesome and instructing me to wait patiently for my 
third and final email
And I have
waited
patiently
But now as August creeps to a close 
and September rushes in I am left wondering
where the HELL is my third letter
I want in
I want to be sorted
and I want a wand
and I want to pick an owl
Yes I know I am 39 years old
But I don't care!

It is really driving me crazy
I hate waiting
and if Amber gets in before me I will scream
I mean it

Sorry to get all Veruca Salt on you
I warned you before that I am an adult version of Veruca
I am not proud but I do except who I am
the good and the bad





So to all of you Pottermore chosen out there
I feel your pain
and I get just a tiny bit jealous when I see that you are in and I am not



6 comments:

Lori said...

OMG! I agree with everything this post says! I have been waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and watching all of the people on Twitter say "Yay I'm a Gryffindor!" Ugh! I WANT MY EMAIL!! It better come this week and my hubby better not get one before me! :)

Andrew Leon said...

See, you just need to read my book while you're waiting. Then, everything will be okay. :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks Lori its good to know I am not the only one!
Andrew I just ordered it.

Andrew Leon said...

Yea! I hope you like it even half as much as Potter. Possibly, even, a third. But I know I'll do okay if you like it half as much :)

Liz Schulte's Blog said...

I haven't been chosen yet, but when it opens I will be there and I better get sorted into a good house!

Unknown said...

I feel your pain!
Keep us posted. :)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Alice's Room and Wonderland backgrounds kits by Irene Alexeeva