Wednesday, April 13, 2011

An Award for Me? well Thank You!





The coolest blogger in the whole blog world Stacey over at http://wearnailpolish.blogspot.com bestowed upon me the honor of The Versatile Blogger Award!
So Thank You Stacey you really are the coolest chick in the blog world! I love your blog and read it everyday.




And now it is my honor and duty to follow the rules of receiving this award

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
See above Stacey = awesome!
Tell us seven things about yourself 
1.     I don’t eat breakfast I never did. I don’t know why.
2.     I sleep laying flat on my back with my hands crossed over my chest like a vampire…or a corpse  
3.     I have worked for the same company for almost 18 years
4.     My birthday is in 2 weeks
5.     I love strawberry milk
6.     The song These Things That I’ve Done by the Killers pulls me from whatever funk I may be in.
7.     I am a master Lego builder
8.     I am of Irish and Italian descent
9.     I make my daughter call me Mum cause it sounds cooler then Mom. (My son refuses)
10.  I am called weird at least 5 times a day by various people.

 
Now I am to award 15 newly discovered bloggers. This is a tough one because Stacey and I seem to read the same blogs but I will do my best….
These are some of my very favorite blogs. Some of which are bloggers just starting out. So stop by and give them a big blog welcome!
Thanks again Stacey!

10 comments:

Liz Schulte's Blog said...

Ah, thanks for the award. I will try to do you proud! You blog is fantastic and people should be nicer to us. ;-)

Author Dawn Brazil said...

Thank you so much for the award. It's always awesome to receive these awards, but when you get them from an amazing blogger it's icing on the cake. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jennifer! It's an honor and a pleasure!

Muriel said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you! I will pass it on in the same generous spirit!

C.G. Powell said...

I just added your blog to my follow list...Lizzie said I should. Look forward to reading your blog!

Andrew Leon said...

Wow! I have no words. Well, thank you does come to mind, but that doesn't seem enough. But "thank you!"

Julie Flanders said...

Thank you so much, Jennifer! I'm so grateful for this award, it's really nice of you to pass it on to me and I'm thrilled to be able to feature the award on my blog. Thanks again!

Heidi W said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Melissa said...

Jennifer you are so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me and commenting on my blog. Love reading yours each day.

Lesa said...

Thanks for the award! That is the first one for my nonbookish blog!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Alice's Room and Wonderland backgrounds kits by Irene Alexeeva