Monday, April 18, 2011

This is Perry

I have introduced you to many characters in my life but I have neglected to introduce you to
Perry our French Bulldog.
I was wondering the other day why Perry seemed to be snubbing me as he made his was through our house and then I realized he was upset that I did not feature him at all on my blog and yet Charlotte was featured twice.
So INTRODUCING
Perry the pisser
 (well that's what I call him)


Some Perry fun facts:

He was named after the platypus character in the cartoon Phineas and Ferb.
His birthday is September 13th 2009.
He weighs 25 lbs (my sister thinks he is too fat)
He is my sons absolute best friend.
He does not wrong in the boy's eyes even when he lifts his leg and urinates on the chair he is sitting on.
He loves bacon.
He doesn't love me
unless I have bacon
He dances on his hind legs
He doesn't like his picture being taken unless the boy is taking it
He sounds like a pig when he is excited
If you yell at the boy be prepared to have your ankles bitten

my son took this photo it happens to be one of my favorite photos ever.


He trained Perry to do a few tricks. He sits, lays down and dances.


Here he is when we first got him. He looks like Yoda in the photo.

I hope you are satisfied with this post Perry......now stop pissing on my shoes!
Hope you all have a happy monday!




5 comments:

Liz Schulte's Blog said...

He is so cute! And has so much personality. Love this post!

Andrew Leon said...

You do know that if he is actually pissing in your shoes, it's just his way of claiming you as his own, right?

Julie Flanders said...

Perry is adorable. I love the photos, thanks for introducing Perry to us. :)

Anonymous said...

Perry sounds like the perfect protagonist for a story. Something about Christopher and his trusted sidekick, Perry. Maybe a story of a boy and dog with superpowers!!! Wouldn't Perry look great in a cape!!

Jennifer said...

@Lizzie - thanks.
@Andrew - Yes thats what I have been told. It does not however make me feet and dryer
@Julie - thanks
@kathy - what a great idea. they already remind me of that movie My dog Skip. No two have ever been closer then Christopher and Perry.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Alice's Room and Wonderland backgrounds kits by Irene Alexeeva